03 July 2013

Run, Walk, Repeat

  I know I said this before, but the added run-walk-repeat day of exercise energizes me and makes me incredibly happy.  You really should give it a try.

  Other things that have made me happy lately are the delicious, pampering, healthy, slimming "Trim Healthy Mama" meals, snacks and desserts I have been enjoying these past few weeks.  Salmon patties, buttery baked butternut squash, meatloaf, pancakes (twice this week), grilled cheese sandwiches, chocolate cake, rich chocolate fudge, smoothies...I am making myself hungry and really should go have a snack to keep my metabolism revving and burning up that belly fat.

  But before I dash off, I will mention one other happiness-giver to me:

https://store.ibethel.org/p7411/keep-your-love-on
  After reading the first chapter I sense that much transformation is ahead -- that's what I am talkin' about!  I am going to learn to be a more powerful person:

"Powerful people do not try to control other people.  They know it doesn't work and that it's not their job.  Their job is to control themselves." p. 25

  What do you think about the above statements?  

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...