08 July 2013

Cheesecake for breakfast

  Sounds counter-intuitive, but today's slimming breakfast was:  cheesecake with fresh black raspberries and a cup of Starbucks Sumatra Coffee.  Find the delicious, easy-peasey, low-carb, nourishing cheesecake recipe here. I used 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese and full fat sour cream, and because I did not think ahead, cooled the cooked concoction in a larger bowl of ice water for about 10 minutes.  It was worth the wait!  The black raspberries grow wild near our house, by the way.

  You deserve cheesecake for breakfast, too!  Try it out and let me know what you think.

  A friend mentioned a salmon dip that she made for lunch yesterday, which is what I plan to eat for my lunch today.  That recipe can be found in the book "Trim Healthy Mama."

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...