02 July 2013

Making a list and checking it twice

  Is it awkward or lame of me to reference someone else's blog as my post today?  I hope not, because this one hit me right between the eyes.  It's almost like Someone is shouting instructions to me instead of whispering them.  Wahoo!

  I know what you are thinking...Shouldn't you be doing the millions of things on your list right now, starting with the daily Pre-Calc review lesson.  Perhaps you are right, but...

  Here's the link to the blog article, which is exactly what I needed to read today:

Why I think you should set a goal by Bob Lotich

  Oh and just one other thought before I move along to that to-do list about which you were harping:  if it is true in fact that I can have it all, it is likewise true that I cannot have it all at the very same time.  Making a list and checking it twice or more should help with that, right?

  What are you focusing upon today?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...