30 July 2013

Repeat


www.trimhealthymama.com

  Have I mentioned the above book?  Tee-hee...

  I know that I have, but can't resist telling you more about my journey so far.  What interested me in this book was mostly that the things I was hearing about it pulled together a bunch of the "threads" of my journey to losing my belly fat and staying trim and healthy.  The other bonuses of this plan for me are:

  1. I get to eat chocolate.
  2. I get to bake AND enjoy my baked goods guilt-free.
  3. The recipes are easy and delicious (so far I have not had one that I do not enjoy).
  4. The book provides other web sites which are THM friendly.
  5. You can do this plan without buying a bunch of "weird" things, though there are some extras that will help you on your journey and that are readily available.
  6. This plan is for ordinary people and family friendly.
  7. My sweet tooth is indulged and satisfied daily.
  8. I have lost pounds and, more importantly, inches.
  9. I have more energy overall.
  10. I feel more positive emotionally most of the time.
  11. Once you have grasped the basics you can begin to tweak meals that are your favorites in order to make them plan approved.
  12. The authors are available for questions and answers via a members only Facebook page.
  13. The book also comes in e-book formats, which means you can search for information quickly plus search for and print recipes for easy use in the kitchen.  I have not purchased the e-book format as of yet, but am considering it alongside of my paperback copy.
  Recently for breakfast I enjoyed two eggs over-easy and fried in a bit of coconut oil and butter, over carmelized onions and tomatoes, coffee with a splash a cream, and because I was still hungry, a small side (scant 1/2 cup) skim ricotta cream with fresh strawberry slices. I completely enjoyed this tasty breakfast and have felt full for hours since.

  Before too much of the day slips away, I am going to bake a batch of "S" Oopsie Rolls.  Because of the copyright agreement, I cannot print the recipe here, but it is on page 268 in the book.  Two of these rolls, said to be like croissants, will serve as my sandwich casing at lunch time (number 14 reason why I love this plan:  I get to still enjoy sandwiches with "bread.")

 Changing lanes without signalling, I also wanted to mention some heart issues I am noticing of late.  The "Dream Culture" book has been incredibly helpful this time around.  I am taking more time for the process, which is helpful.  I have noticed that I do feel hopeless about some circumstances in my life which are on-going prayer focuses of mine.  Our pastor quoted another favorite pastor of mine yesterday at church, reminding us that our level of hopelessness is directly related to the lies we believe.  Consequently I am asking God to reveal those lies in my areas of hopelessness.  Remembering that I used to feel hopeless about my belly fat encourages me that there is truly an answer or answers to the other puzzlers in my life, also.

  How's your heart today?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...