29 July 2013

Out of Touch

  Sure I should be starting in on that project.  But first I had to check email, Facebook and one other site...Never mind that I have more important and pressing jobs on my to do list.  What is up with that?

  So there's this book that I heard about and bought last year, "Dream Culture."  It's a jam-packed, hands on book loaded with practical steps and how-to's.  I started reading it and pressing in, but stalled out, feeling over-whelmed by what I believe is permanent "stuckness" right where I am currently.  As the pain of this mired mess increased, I finally put the book away in my bookcase.

http://idreamculture.com/


  My Counselor has clearly communicated that it is time to start again with dreaming.  This is a scary idea to me because I have not succeeded as of yet in this area.  I am ready to risk failing again, as this seems to have life on it.  I'll keep you posted...


  Are you a dreamer?  What are some of your dreams?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...