15 July 2013

Of Cucumbers, Frappas & Zucchinis

 Natural discovery of the day:  another cucumber and zucchini  were ready for picking!  These were the second of each kind picked in the last couple of days.  A week of rain followed by a week of warm sunny weather will do that, I see.

 Foodie discovery of the day:  Fat Stripping Frappa, "Trim Healthy Mama" style.  The recipe in the book makes a gianormous amount, so I think the next time I will make a half batch when having a snack.  Now I can make it until suppertime plus be able to focus on my school planning...

...which I should be doing right about now -- gotta run!

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...