27 January 2013

Betterment





 On my desk stands a lamp similar to the one pictured above, easily one of my favorite products.  After weeks and weeks of coveting my husband's bedside lamp with 2 electrical outlets and of growing increasingly discontent every time I spelunked under said desk to plug-in my laptop power cord, I bought one.  If and when my bedside touch lamp expires, I will seek to replace it with a touch lamp with 2 electrical outlets. How lazy am I?

 I don't actually believe that I am lazy; I do enjoy being efficient, however.  Since I acquired my Transformer Tablet, I have worked to add and to experiment with apps that will aid me in my job, thereby making me feel better about the splurge for this toy.  I finally succumbed to synching my Outlook calendar with Google Drive and am appreciative of that time-saver.  My initial hesitation was mostly related to a deeply ingrained mistrust of storing things "out there" on the internet.  There are many things I refuse to share with the internet, but this one is indeed helpful. 


  A third product which makes my life better is my:

Timex Ironman Triathlon 50-lap Sleek Midsize Sports Watch


Purchased because of the interval timers feature for running, I also love it for its alarms and timers, which help me to remember to follow-through on things in the midst of our hectic home school life.  Currently my alarm is set so that I will load the bread machine before I leave later for drama troupe rehearsal.  My one beef with this product is the band that comes apart much too easily.  I continue to shop for a similar product with a better band design.

What items in your world make your life better?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...