24 January 2013

Titular


: of, relating to, or constituting a title
 Minding the Minutia

 No reason for the titular word of this post other than my daughter used it in a composition a couple of days ago, and I am caught with it.  I have not noticed that word before.


  The above book is for everyone and a timely read for me. I have learned that exercise profits me more than simply physically. This book details how it initiates amazing positive changes in my brain, which is another way I "get out from under it."  My practice of "making a decision and/or accomplishing a task, no matter how small, lifts the pressure - and then I act" is labelled as active coping.  It's fun to read about something you have learned to do and discover that it is a powerful tool.

 Whilst out running this bitter cold morning I was mulling over the truth that one thing that this Mom can and must do is love.  Whatever I do for someone else in love is like doing it for Jesus; what if I interact with my students/kids like each one is Jesus? Yes, c'mon!  I will need supernatural help with this one.  It is a now word with grace upon it.  May it ever be so.

 After reading an email from a dear Camp Tecumseh friend, grateful I am that God takes the small offering I give and multiplies it more than I could have imagined.  It messes me up to have a real time testimony sent to me by a living person about how an interaction we had landed and impacted him.  Forthrightly I must confess that I may have been conducting the group meeting of which he spoke with a very bad attitude and on auto-pilot, yet God uses whatever and whomever He chooses.  Whoa!  If I could, I would reinstate the tradition he mentioned with some Kingdom training and parameters in place.  Of course, I would want to invite every camper in and then speak to the gold inside each one.  It would be a very long night, but truly a delight to this Mama's heart. 

What are you doing and dreaming and thinking about lately?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...