02 October 2011

Kindle Love



Succintly, my three most recent reasons for loving my Kindle are:

  1. All of the free e-books out there -- Jane Austin, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, Charles Dickens...so many books, so little time!
  2. Now I can check out books from the library onto my Kindle, too!
  3. Adding notes and highlights to the books, which along with the content are searchable!  I can easily find that quote or information without thumbing and skimming through the entire book.
http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store-ebooks-newspapers-blogs/b/ref=topnav_storetab_kinc?ie=UTF8&node=133141011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...