03 June 2011

Ideologue - Definition of IDEOLOGUE an impractical idealist : theorist; an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology. 

 

Should a US president be an ideologue?  What makes a good leader?  And if the majority of the people don’t follow you, are you really a leader? 



It’s just my opinion.  I think President Obama is an ideologue who has no regard to the consequences of his decisions or his words.  I do not like the appearance of elitism and aloofness which I perceive.  He does have great potential, as well as time to impact the world positively.  It appears to me that such will require him to make some very difficult and personally painful decisions.  May his redemption begin today!


1 comment:

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...