13 June 2013

Theme Song Thursday

    The song that is playing repeatedly in my head this morning is:

God I Look to You

God I look to You
I won't be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You
You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom, You know just what to do
And I will love You Lord my strength
And I will love you Lord my shield
And I will love You Lord my rock
Forever all my days I will love you God
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Forever all my days Hallelujah
   Before I move on to my math review, I have to provide you with a chuckle; my right forearm has been incredibly sore this past week.  I have pondered and pondered trying to come up with what repetitive and new motion I have been making that would cause this.  Can you guess?  Yesterday I realized it's from all the writing I am doing in my Pre-Calculus lessons! 
 
 Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...