05 June 2013

Good Vibrations

Starting to "feel" like summer and like I am in a new groove -- one which is more flexible and less scheduled.  The vague sense of discombobulation is dissipating.

 Driving hither and yon is another theme of this week, alongside overnight guests.  Many steps closer to readiness for summer camp, we are as a result of some of the taxiing.
 
 To get back to sewing the "practice" Jane Austen style dress, I must.  Appointments, shopping, taxiing and Pre-Calc have robbed time from this neglected project.

 Down to only one library book, I feel lonely.  This one demands more attention than most, so it is as it should be.

 Check it out; the author has keen insight into much that is happening at present.

 Something I have discovered which is helping me to be more mindful of God throughout the day, is Praying the Divine Hours.

What good things are happening in your sphere today?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...