27 July 2012

Fragrant and Free








Moments ago I arrived home from my dash to our local library -- have I mentioned before how much I LOVE libraries (tee-hee, I know I have)?!
I was picking up a book from inter-library loan, "The 4-Hour Body."



The back cover has some delicious teasers complete with page numbers which are tempting me to read the book rather than do the work I must do.  Hopefully I'll have time to taste some of the teasers after I finish the final entry of assignments into my Lesson-Planner.

On my way out of the library with my free book, I was captivated by the scent of the petunias growing alongside the library, which always transports me back to my childhood.  My Mom always, always, always grew petunias in her flower beds around our house. 


royalty free image from http://www.flowers.vg/flowers/petunia-purple.htm


These two simple pleasures are two of my favorite things -- free books and heavenly fragrances.

What favorite thing are you enjoying today?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...