20 July 2012

Celebration





Breakfast this 70-degrees-and-breezy morning was a serving of Cascadian Farm Oat and Honey Organic Granola with almond milk, homemade whole grain wheat and toasted wheat germ toast with natural peanut butter, coffee and water.  Generally I try to limit grains and carbohydrates for breakfast, but this morning I splurged.  The change in our weather makes me want to celebrate! 

I am also rejoicing that I finished the costumes and props for our 1Voice team!  Although I have not yet sewn on the quilt that I was planning to work on this summer, it  was still fun to sew something!  Furthermore another finished knitting project means that I am free to choose a new project -- hooray!  (How many exclamation points do I need to use?)  I have one in my sights, but have not found the appropriate yarn as of yet, so until then I cast on an anklet sock late last night.  I might as well be knitting something until I find the yarn. 

And then tonight is "July birthdays celebration night" with extended family.  Fullness of joy is mine!

What are you celebrating or could you celebrate today?



Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...