17 July 2012

Dream

One of the amazing, creative people I am blessed to know has a God-sized dream she is pursuing.  Lisa Walsh's art is life-giving and inspiring and is on the cusp of advancing to new heights.  Join me in supporting her dream, please!




I admire Lisa for taking this step forward and am convinced that she is advancing.  It encourages me to hear the stories of people dreaming with God and beginning to move toward those dreams.  Thankfully I am beginning to "hear" the whispers of my dreams, long forgotten and abandoned; that encourages me greatly as well!  May we all take the time to sit in Father's lap and dream with Him.

What are your God-sized dreams?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...