17 July 2012

100 and Counting


Somehow hitting the 100 posts mark seems significant to me.  Fun stuff! 

Something else fun I've been pondering is related to the following verses:

"When the queen of Sheba saw the wisdom of Solomon, as well as the palace he had built, the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, the cupbearers in their robes and the burnt offerings he made at the temple of the Lord, she was overwhelmed.  She said to the king, “The report I heard in my own country about your achievements and your wisdom is true.   But I did not believe what they said until I came and saw with my own eyes. Indeed, not even half the greatness of your wisdom was told me; you have far exceeded the report I heard."

I love to cook and to bake.  I've read and heard that my destiny is tied to my passions and to the things that I do in my daily life that are things I don't even think about doing because they are so much a part of me.  Could it be that I can set food on our table in such a way that others are impacted for the Kingdom?  I want to live every part of my life in a way that is Kingdom.  May it be so!

What are you discovering about your destiny? 



Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...