21 June 2012

One of My Favorite Things



Because peaches were on sale this week, I was motivated to bake a peach pie today.  Fruit pie in the summer is one of my favorite things!




My kitchen is not very photogenic, and our "peninsula" serves multiple functions; the griddle with half of a grilled cheese sandwich and the pencil/scissors crock attest to that fact. 

What else can you "see" about me from this picture?

[School planning cracking on...]

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...