25 May 2012

You Make Me Come Alive!

Summer is seeping into my soul and spirit.  "This is what ya do...You make me come alive!"

I posted about my personal post-it notes passion earlier in May.  I am using a modified version of these ideas which I found here, though I've adapted it to my own needs.

Originally from http://jenhewett.blogspot.com/2011/02/msel-jen-hewett-guide-to-managing-it.html


I have headed the pages with "This Week," "School" and "Misc."  I anticipate adding new pages and possibly ripping out unneeded pages.  Since it's a spiral bound notebook with loads of pages, I can be as creative and/or as "anally rententive," ("a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person"), as I need or desire to be without any concern for "wasting."  I love the colorful look AND the wonderful feeling of wadding up and throwing away the post-its as the items are completed.  (I just spied a note that had not even made it into my notebook, but which I completed moments ago, wadded it up and threw it away -- hahahahaha!!!)

My creative bliss pond is beginning to refill as the gentle rain of discretionary time returns to my days...ah.  Just what I have needed for so long now!

What blisses are you enjoying this week?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...