25 May 2012

Reconstruction

Some of you may have noticed some cosmetic changes to the blog lately.  I'm trying to make it easier to organize and to find related posts, as well as to change it up from time to time as far as colors, patterns and those kinds of details go.  I hope you like the changes and/or are not confused by them.  If you have suggestions or complaints or praises, please send them along.  

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...