30 May 2012

A Tool I Love


No this is not a repeat of an earlier post; it's just that I did purchase and receive a new iTouch that looks exactly like this one, and I am enjoying it very much.  I use it as my "third brain" when I am away from my laptop, as well as to listen to music and podcasts.  It acts as my portable calendar, contacts list and keeper of all important information.  Because I can synch it with my Outlook 2010 information, it saves me time and the frustration of overbooking myself -- that is if I rely on it instead of my memory.

So why label this one with home education? 

In order for things to run smoothly enough for life to feel peaceful and life-giving around our house, I need to stay organized to a level somewhat near to my level of comfort.  My new iTouch coupled with my laptop computer (for synching information) helps me maintain said level.  I currently have one new organizational application into which I need to upload information, and I anticipate finding others out there which will aid me, now that I have iOS 5.1 software on my iTouch. 

Another reason is that the life-giving podcasts and music feed my spirit and empower me for the challenges of the day.  The external speakers (my favorite feature so far) mean that I can listen without being completely shut off from the rest of the world around me. 

What are some of your favorite organizational tools, podcasts, and/or songs?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...