23 May 2012

Shattered (or Wrecked again)



I must pass along links to recent two messages by Danny Silk that shattered and encouraged me recently.  We were in attendance at Bethel Valparaiso All-Nations Church for Danny's message on May 13th, 2012.  I listened to the second message, Fierce , this morning while making pancakes, (our Wednesday morning breakfast is usually pancakes), and again while out running errands.




I feel momentum building as God continues to answer my cries and to fulfill His prophetic words. I'm pondering much and simply need some time with the King to converse about the ideas that are budding, as well as to "pull the nail stuck to the board out of my foot," (a Danny Silk-ism mentioned in "Fierce") in whatever areas He highlights.

The iPod pictured above is like the one I ordered yesterday to replace my first generation iPod touch from Amazon.com.  I have been saving money for some time now and have been torn between buying an iPad or the new iPod Touch.  The cost difference was the decision-maker for me.  I am looking forward to the arrival of my new techie toy!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and responses to the Danny Silk messages, as well as any other comments!




Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...