08 May 2012

Wrecked

While out doing the weekly shopping trip, I was wrecked by the "Sermon of the Week," (S.O.W.) from 04.29.12, which you can download at:   http://www.ibethel.org/podcast/2012/05/02/one-of-those-days .  Danny Silk is an anointed communicator.

Danny Silk


 I highly advise all of you to listen and be wrecked yourself, but I will share some of my notes with you.
 
( I did not take these notes while driving around, but later at home.)  Before I share though, I want to direct you to some resources Danny references in his message.

"The Chicken Coop Kid"


"Shorts in the Snow"




 
"One of Those Days"

 In case anyone is interested, I intend to own all three. 


The third one, "One of Those Days," is the one that wrecked me.  Danny reads the story during his message...it's a timely one for me PLUS it's loaded with wisdom and honor.  Is it obvious that I want these books for me and not for my kids?


As promised here are those notes:


"Danny's Five Easy Steps"


  1. Focus on what God is doing.
  2. Tell everybody that you know what God is doing, the things you can remember, and keep telling them until you have at least ten things to tell that God is doing.
  3. Find somebody who's problems are worse than yours; love and serve them.
  4. Express the thankfulness you feel for your own life and stuff (because of your insight into someone else's life and stuff) to God.
  5. Repeat this as often as you need to until you get your breakthrough.  This is the MOST IMPORTANT step!
There you have it.  Revelatory and life-giving it is for me today!  

What is God doing in your life?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...