27 May 2015

Tip to Trim Healthy Mamas

  After a year of eating the THM E pancakes (p. 223), I admit that they have started to taste better than at first.  I am thankful that such can actually occur, because for this pancake LOVER, they were disappointing the first time I ate them. . . and the second, and the third, and for quite some time after that.

   A couple of weeks ago I decided to substitute some oat fiber for a tiny part of the oats to try to "dry" them out a bit. One of the things I like least about these jewels are they moistness, (and yes, I have always plopped them from the griddle onto a paper towel).  For my tastes the oat fiber additon greatly improves these pancakes.  They still are not whole wheat flour pancakes, but they are a delectable healthy substitute. One other addition I recommend is some cinnamon, though that is optional.

   What tweeks do you recommend for the THM E pancakes?

   What other pancake recipe do you enjoy?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...