20 February 2013

***today***


 I tried to post yesterday, but I was unable to access my dashboard functions...

 I love this quote from Bethel Redding's most recent "Sermon of the Week" :


 "God is so careful with revelation…He’s so careful with lifting a veil prematurely for people to see truth they are not ready to obey.  And the Lord in His mercy taught in parables to hide truth from those who  weren’t ready to embrace it, but to reveal truth for those who were ready to go forward... [parables are] like the same story both hidden and revealed, illustrated…so the Lord in this passage says He lifts the veil when someone turns to Christ.  Why is that?  It’s in His mercy.  He does not want to increase the responsibility  of those who are not yet ready to obey…The Holy Spirit Himself speaks to the heart without giving a full plan, without giving full information and when the response comes to that voice…that call of God…and they turn to God, the veil is lifted.  And that’s when seeing begins."  Bill Johnson
  That's my Daddy; Who's your Daddy?

 A post showed up in my RSS feed about dreaming.  Lovin' the groovy dimension.

 Enjoying the process today and living in today's grace.

 Peace is available.  Taking time to receive it.

 Minding the Minutia

 Supernaturally-magically my chosen search words retrieved THE article for which I had fruitlessly searched weeks ago.  Lesson planner 2013 will export important dates to my Outlook calendar!

 Most of the items on my miscellaneous research list have been explored.

 School is plodding on, faithfully.  College kids will be on spring break in a couple of weeks.  Drama Tech Week will soon be upon us.  Then the Second Stage Play, and then graduation.  Not too many days later, our last day of the school year will arrive.  Wow!

What's on your calendar in the weeks and months ahead?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...