18 February 2013

***today***

 I haven't cried or felt like crying this often since the 11-ish years of my life in which I was either pregnant or nursing a baby.   At times when I have felt like this, I have looked ahead to some event and been encouraged.  Glancing over at the next two weeks as represented by our 'fridge calendar, I know that said tactic is NOT going to help.  Why, oh why is it bothering me so much?!

 On the up side of it, it makes me run to Jesus all the more:-).  "So fly to Jesus..."  It works for me and in me, transforming me.  Perhaps the light of understanding is glimmering.

 Cracking on...

 What's up with you today?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...