16 November 2011

Transforming Mom - Love and Honor

Living in synchronozation spirit to Spirit is more fun "than the law will allow."  Suddenly I am

hearing and responding to that inner nudge.  Yesterday the nudge was to speak specific,

intentional thankfulness to the deli clerk, which she said made her day.  Today the nudge

was to supply a quarter to the young man who bags groceries for which he was seeking his

pockets in vain. As my friend and I were discussing last night, when we follow a nudge

suddenly the spiritual atmosphere changes and positively impacts us and  the people

who are witnessing what just happened.  We ageed that some day we will be shown the

impact of the "ripples" from each seemingly small obedient action. 

Now that's what I call FUN!!!


What nudges have you taken action upon lately?  How did things around you

change?
  

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...