14 November 2011

Confession

Ok, so I'm contemplating starting a different blog on a different blog site (I don't even know

if that's the right terminology).  I do like new things and have tweaked this blog to reflect

me at the present time.  But, I feel that inner nudge to step into new territory -- cross that

chicken line!   I also hear the caution to research and understand more about the other blog

host site.  And I have some ideas that I'd like to discover if they are do-able or not.  Stay

tuned, because I will be here until further notice.

What are you thoughts, advice and opinions about my quandry?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I don't have enough energy right now to research other sites, but I know people that have switched. Some have switched back; others are still with the new ones. Most of them I don't read regularly because I don't get the new feed for them.

    That's my two cents worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate. I appreciate that you took the time to comment. Your input is valuable to me and will be taken into consideration for sure! And I think your feedback way more like $2,000,000,000,000!

    ReplyDelete

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...