20 May 2011

I'm with you Kevin

     You could call me a bag lady.  I like having stuff with me when I go places, and I don't like  carrying it in my hands.  An overnight trip will often find me loaded with purse, laptop bag, backpack, suitcase and smaller carry-on size bag.  Do I always use everything I take with me?  No, but I have often left something behind after a mental tug-of-war over taking it or not taking it, only to regret having left it behind.  Some of that is just going to happen in life.  However, the things I can prepare for, for those I will prepare.
     So what's in my backpack?  Like Kevin, I have the various cords that I need for my electronic devices (I left my iPod synch cable behind this time after one of my aforementioned tug-of wars, and I wish I would have brought it), my Kindle, digital camera, some OTC medications, facial tissues, reading glasses, miscellaneous books, my journal & permanent markers and my Bible.  Sometimes I'll have snacks, extra clothes & shoes and paperwork. 
     I think it's quite normal to have a backpack along.  It seems to me that the media should interview people who don't:-).  http://sportsonvideo.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/kevin-durant-finally-tells-us-whats-in-the-backpack/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...