18 May 2011

Almost a year later?

     School is out, and I am trying again.  "Vacation" feels good so far.  Highlights of the week:
  • temperature dropped from 80's during the days to 50's to 60's during the days
  • renegotiated "Wii" on vacation details
  • started more focused school planning and prep for 2011-12, which has been ongoing since 02/11
  • exploring some new frontiers for me and for us
  • sewing French peasant ear caps for drama troupe
     Looking forward to exploring Indianapolis and visiting my alma mater, Butler University, soon.  Hopefully I will be leaving my "baggage" at home:-).  As I have been somewhat on a sabbatical from social engagements, it's time to dive back into relationships outside of my inner circles.


     I highly recommend the movie "Megamind."  Destiny; identity; good vs. evil; gritty relationships; realistic and complex, albeit animated characters; and redemption -- classic literary stuff that makes for a compelling and complex story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...