16 November 2013

ThanksChristgivingmas






































I've been bemoaning (internally) the shortened holiday season due to Thanksgiving falling so late in November.  Because moaning is generally unhelpful and unproductive, I decided to try to plan and prepare for Thanksgiving as if it's a week sooner than it actually occurs.  I'm not sure that this will help in reality, but it is helping my state of mind. I do feel more prepared and aware.




  It also helps me that we have been listening to Christmas music once in awhile, which makes everyday-ness feel festive.  [If there were such a thing as Thanksgiving music, we would listen to that as well.]  I thoroughly enjoy the holiday season and want to make it last as long as possible.

  What are you doing to prepare for the 2013 holiday season?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...