11 November 2013

Oh the Places I've Been; Today's Links

  With company coming over for supper tonight, I should be preparing.  However I cannot resist another random post.

  First, two tips, freebies:

  1. If  you are struggling with curtailing time spent perusing Pinterest, switch your current service provider to a satellite company which severely restricts your download threshold (and yes, viewing stuff on Pinterest does suck those mbs)
  2. Label your power cords with those squares plastic tabs that are found on the bags of loaves of bread and other bread products.  You will save yourself frustration when you want to uplug yourself (or others) from the power strip.
  Now for those links of the places I've been today:

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...