07 December 2011

Hearing

Seven days into December and this elf has 90% of her prep work completed.  That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.  The process has been mostly enjoyable and not stressful, also.  The thoughtfully given, sweet reminder from dear husband to see it like I am riding in the antique cars at an amusement park has helped to frame my perspective.  Papa keeps sending reminders through other means, also, like emails, blog posts and "random" snippets of radio shows.  Though sometimes I don't recognize it, He always gives me just what I need, just when I need it.

I am curious about the doors that He keeps speaking to me about.  These are doors of opportunity for which I am to be seeking, and then He will open the doors.  If you have any ideas or insights about door of opportunity for me, please send me an e-mail!

Another thing we've been talking about is John 15, the first batch of verses that speak about Jesus being the true vine.  I keep returning there after a nudge to spend 100 days in that passage.  And the depths of it have not yet been reached, on approximately day 70.  A nugget He gave me today, when I wasn't even in that passage is that God prunes us so that we will be able to stand up to the blessings (fruit) He has planned for us in the future.  It's a discipline of love and preparation for abundance, not a punishment. 

What are you hearing from Papa, in whatever way He speaks it to you?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...