14 December 2011

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I love this season of wonder -- what an amazing gift that God came to earth in the form of a precious baby to be our example and to make a way for us to be a part of His family.  What gift will I bring to lay at His feet as I pause to adore Him?  What comforts and joys are heading my way in the days to come?  How and where will I tell my Noel stories? 

What about you?  About what do the carols and songs of Christmas cause you to pause and reflect?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...