13 September 2017

What if we choose love?

What if we each individually took responsibility for our own choices?

 What if we each purposed to control myself, without regard for the circumstances or how others treat me?

 What if we lived with the understanding that every choice I make every day has good and or bad consequences which ripple from now into eternity?

 What if everday each one of us chooses to listen, to seek to understand, to love everyone and to respect & honor everyone?

 Overcome evil with good! Let's change our spheres for the good everyday. You have influence. Weild it with care.





Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...