16 September 2017

Shower revelation

In one of my “happy, revelatory spaces” (read that as the shower), I had the thought that as I have listened to others’ stories all of my life, generally, I have believed that I am less than because my story doesn’t match; I have felt the stress of “I cannot live up to that, so I am flawed and a failure.” Wow! That’s quite a lie unearthed. It’s an answer to a prayer I have been praying related to loving others well: “teach me to love me as You love me, so that I may love others as You love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...