11 September 2017

More about me

When I first started this lil' ol' blog, it was about me writing and being faithful to pursue creativity, while recording life as it appeared through my eyes.

Today, I've been revisiting my posts, and thoroughly enjoying the trip looking backwards.

At some point in the journey, I finally decided to add another blog at a different host site, which you can explore here:

https://amylynndemoss.wordpress.com/

The point of that site was/is to practice my voice in a different context.
 
Up until today, I have resisted "linking" the two sites because of the incredible division and labeling and dishonoring that has been going on in our world for years now. Sadly, this is still true and seems to be deepening and widening the division in our country.

Despite this concern, I am now connecting the two together via this post (and probably one like it there). My hope and prayer is that my readers from each space will not label, judge, condemn or dishonor me. However, that is your choice, and I respect your freedom to make that choice.

Bear in mind something I have been learning and believe to be true:

You cannot make yourself my enemy; only I can choose you as my enemy. And I simply refuse to have enemies.

Love to you. Overcome evil with good and with love!



Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...