22 August 2013

Theme Song Thursday

  I missed posting last Thursday as I was away from internet access and my laptop.  The spillover from our adventure is reflected in the following song:



"Nothing I Hold Onto"
 
I lean not on my own understanding,
 
My life is in the hands of the maker of heaven (Repeat)

Verse 2:

 
I Give it all to you God, 
 
Trusting that you'll make something beautiful out of me (Repeat)

Verse 3:
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/u/united-pursuit/268273.html ]
       
I will climb this mountain
        
With my hands wide open
        
I will climb this mountain
        
With my hands wide open (Repeat)

Verse 4:

                   
There is nothing I hold on to
                   
There is nothing I hold on to
                   
There is nothing I hold on to
                  
There is nothing I hold on to


 


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...