12 April 2013

Anon

  Hooray for our high school senior, who completed her Pre-Calculus course today!  

  So what?  Earlier this year, I purposed to start re-learning Pre-Calculus once said senior had completed the course in preparation for my junior student, who will be taking it in the fall.  It seemed an exciting and adventurous prospect at that moment of decision.  I expect the grace for accomplishing this feat to be available when I do start.

  Anon, we leave for drama rehearsal.

  Whatcha doin', anon?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...