18 September 2012

09.18.12

http://www.starbucksstore.com/starbucks-via-pumpkin-spice/011020599,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=Google-_-Brand-+New+Holiday+Promotions+%28Exact%29-_-VIA+Pumpkin+Spice-_-VIA+Pumpkin+Spice




I am enjoying a Starbucks Via Pumpkin Spice "latte" in my own kitchen this morning.

What made mine a "latte" and not just a coffee-flavored drink is my nifty aerolatte steam free milk frother -- yummy extravagance!

http://www.aerolatte.com/purchase1.html


In other news, our internet connection has been restored, AND we are signed up for the upgrade that HughesNet is rolling out currently; it will be exciting to experience the change!  The new lesson planner I bought is working out divinely, also.  Many of the things I wrote about during the summer months are still on-going or were completed, which is a wonderful blessing to me.  I have not returned to cataloging books nor did I ever really start sewing on that quilt.  Both are on my long-term, list, however.

In January 2012 post I mentioned my words for the year: "Out of hope will develop abiding faith that will in turn attract breakthrough."  Little did I know how much I would need and still need those words for this year.  I have not mentioned it before, but my husband's job is "going away" at the end of October; we appreciate all of those praying for us and anyone else who would like to join in the praying.  As that date draws closer, I find that I must press into this "boulder" with hope and faith that it will move. By "hope" I mean “having the joyful anticipation of good in every area of my life and leaning into it.”

Lastly, my confession is that I have been spending an huge amount of time with my Kindle lately, reading some fabulous FREE e-books; I highly recommend Anne Radcliffe gothic novels.  Life without the internet meant I had to find something else to do during that "discretionary time":-)

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...