08 August 2011

New life and new tools

The leader’s conference in Minnesota exceeded my expectations. 
Mind you, I couldn’t have told you exactly what my expectations were ahead of time.  I know that my expectations were exceeded, though, because I was not disappointed while there. 

What’s next for KKI North America?  That will become clearer in the coming months, and I hope to hear from the leaders what they are hearing from God.

What’s next for the DeMoss Fam?  I hope and expect that we will hear that from God, also.  At this point, we have a couple of new tools to play with and see how we as a family and individuals might best use them.  Hopefully I will be reporting in sometime soon with specifics.

To whet your appetite and jump start your own creativity, here are some related questions:

  • What does your family do together to have fun?
  • What non-financial inheritance do you want to leave for your kids?
  • What things do you intentionally do with your kids that build relationships? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...