24 August 2011

With so many varied interests and things that I like to do, I am seeking a way to balance it all


so that I find enjoyment in each one.  I’m not sure it’s really do-able, and it will probably mean making a timetable to help me to stay on track.  If left to my own wearied mind when discretionary time arrives, I tend to lie down to read, which leads to falling asleep.   Sleep is one activity I enjoy and would like to do more of, but it’s not the top one on my mental list.

                Spirit – things that are life-giving to and transformational for me
                                Writing
                                Knitting
                                Life Mapping
                                Kingdom Creativity
                                Reading & listening to Kingdom teaching
                                Outreach
                                Worship
                                Processing life with others 

              Soul – mind, will and emotion strengthening
                                Reading to learn
                                Reading for enjoyment
                                Intentionally looking for ways to be kind and to serve others
                                Laughing                               

                Body
                                Running
                                Walking
                                Hiking
                                Dancing
                                Eating healthier
                                Getting enough sleep
                                Drinking enough water
                                Resting

That’s enough.  Fitting it all into my day or week is the next challenge…and that means fitting it around the activities I am already doing.  Is it unrealistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...