17 November 2015

Tummy Pleasing Tuesday Tip

Alongside of my current cranberry craving is a muffin hankering.  Often these two marry into delicious bliss.

Freestyling Trim Healthy Mama produces satisfaction, energy and health, but sometimes produces challenge, like finding a toothsome E muffin.

As of the time of this writing my two favorite E muffins are:

Chocolate Banana Muffins (p. 283 in the THM Cookbook; I make 1/3 or a recipe)

Strawberry Muffins (p. 281), which I tweak by adding more fruit like blueberries, cranberries, peaches, apples, etc.  Because this recipe is a FP, I know that adding non-FP fruit, I can safely stay in E mode.  And I love the texture and flavor of this muffin.

What tweaks are you making in your THM journey?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...