14 November 2015

Neglected

It feels great to be writing consistently lately.

Of course, you wouldn't know about that here, because I have taken a writing challenge outside of this realm.  I believe it will help me to post more consistently here, just not during November.

That being said, I will encourage you to check out a fabulous THM friendly recipe, which I made this afternoon, and which you can find at alldayidreamaboutfood.com .

Here's what mine looked like; I made a 1/2 recipe and baked it in an 8" round cake pan for 25 minutes:

Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake; recipe from All Day I Dream About Food.
On the topic of THM, I am gearing up for my next Fuel Cycle, which will start immediately after Thanksgiving Day.  My first one was incredibly hard initially, and incredibly beneficial finally.  Otherwise I would not be planning another one! Planning ahead to have the right items on hand will be a key.

What new THM recipes have you tried lately?

What feedback or questions do you have about a THM Fuel Cycle?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...