03 July 2014

Theme Song Thusday

Hebrews 13:5-6 NLT

Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”

It's like this:  the circumstances of life are just a video game, an interactive movie in which we have choices as to how we respond.  The truth of my life is that He is.  Everything.  Always was.  Always is.  Always will be.  Always with me.  Will never fail me.  Will never abandon me.  Is my helper.  Perfect love.  More than enough.  Good.  Truth.  Giver of perfect gifts.  Above every other name in Heaven or on earth.  King of Kings.  Lord of Lords.  Redeemer.  Friend.  Savior.  God with me.  Healer.  Comforter.  Counselor.  Teacher.  Restorer.  Transformer.

Lord,You rearrange me.  You make all things new again.  I need my mind, will and emotions to be renewed and transformed.

"You can have it all, Lord.  Every part of my world.  Take this life and breathe on, this heart that is now yours."

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...