06 February 2014

Theme Song Thursday

{until recently, snowbound and without internet service}

There's nothing worth more
That could ever come close
Nothing can compare
You're our living Hope
Your presence Lord


I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of love
When my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence Lord

Chorus:
Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence Lord.

Bridge:
Let us become more aware of Your presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...