21 February 2014

Change is Good and Hard

 BLEH -- Ok, now that that's out of the way, I can agree with my title.

 Love it that the weather has warmed and the snow pack is melting.  Love it that I can change the background of my blog and feel the freshness of spring.  Love it that God is always at work, doing new things, making all things new and providing us with new opportunities.

 And yet, the "warmer" temperatures and melting snow pack bring severe weather and flooding.  Changing my blog's background looks great (in my opinion) with the recent posts that show on the home page, but is not as attractive on some of the older posts.  New things, renewed things and new opportunities free me from my ruts, but jolt me out of my comfort zone and cause me to have to make new decisions and take new action. 

 It's been a long, frustrating morning here in our home school; math, the usual suspect, has bruised us again.  Tears and frustrated words have flowed, and we have decisions to make that are difficult and grievous.  Yet once again I sing:

You can have it all, Lord, every part of my world.  Take this life and breathe on this heart that is now Yours!"
 What good/hard changes are happening in your world?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...