02 October 2013

Getting It All Done

  If I haven't ranted about this before, I have to say it:  The first two - three days of every work week are incredibly crazy for me this school year. Optimistically I keep telling myself that it's a result of our much busier weekends during the soccer season.  Time will tell if that is truly the case.

  Suddenly all around us the fields are being harvested, and I can see as far as my eyes will allow me to see without any obstructions.  My runs seem more "roaming" though I run the same route day after day after day.  Perhaps these changes are part of the reason my mind has begun to excitedly and expectantly think about Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I LOVE this time of the year!

  On the Trim Healthy Mama front, I have continued to work the plan, though sometimes because of circumstances beyond my control and sometimes because of my choices I go off plan.  My clothes and my husband tell me that the plan is working despite the glitches!  When I initially started down the THM path, I followed the advice of the authors and did not attempt to change everything all at the very same time.  Recently I have begun to implement more E (energizing) meals and FP (Fuel Pull) snacks and desserts.  A couple of my new favorite recipes are: Savory Skillet Quinoa (FP, p. 231), Muffin in a Bowl (FP, p. 259) and Baked Tilapia.  Another recent food love is Fat Free Reddi Whip.

  What's new with you these days?

  Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...