16 May 2013

Theme Song Thursday




Nothing like havin' a HS party on the way home from the bank in our little 'burg.

Finding life in this song lately, I am pressing in and seeing Him, spending time with Him and sensing His favor.


"I have found a peace that ploughs on through the storm. I have found a joy that jumps over sadness. I have found a love that lights up every room. I have found, I've found You!

You are all I want, You are all I need, Everything my heart could hope for. We are longing for, the Glory of the Lord, Cause we know there's so much more!

I have found a trust that teaches how to rest. I have found a grace that guides me by the hand. I have found a strength that stands like a mountain. And I have found, I've found You!

Only You, fill my soul!
"


What song is playing in your spirit today?

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...