20 May 2013

Mary Poppins, Math and Musings




  A Mary Poppins-umbrella, not as a source of protection, but as the means of transport which will result in a safe, peaceful and successful journey to the intended destination -- pondering this picture today and looking forward to watching "Mary Poppins" again very soon.  Being the bibliophile, I will also read the book.

  Today I will begin the Pre-Calculus refresher course to which I have been looking ahead for some time.  It will be exciting to see how that works out for me.

I can't resist posting this theme song of mine again:



 Finally, something about this statement caught me:

"a single dandelion may produce 2000 seeds per year, indiscriminately firing them off into the sky at the slightest breeze."

What or who is capturing your attention these days?
  

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...