02 February 2012

Sozo



:  saved, healed, delivered.

Lately my morning pages have served as a connection between me and my spiritual counselor  .  Repeatedly in the past month and a half, we have worked through lies and wounds from the past.  I am grateful to be gaining ground and freedom.  Sometimes I think I understand the connection from the past through my present and into my destiny.  Usually though I simply press on in faith with hope and with trust in my spiritual counselor.  This is another piece of the marvelous multi-faceted relationship I am blessed to have with God. 

No, I am not about to revisit my morning pages and retell any of those intimate conversations with my spiritual counselor.  If it’s junk that you need to know, I will be sure to be in touch.  I do wrestle with lies and wounds from the past and present like everyone else I know.  One of the MOST transforming and freeing things I have learned/am learning is to take those lies and wounds to God.  I’ve been through an official Sozo* session and have experienced much breakthrough and consequent transformation.  As God nudges me, I have sessions with Him that bring about similar results.  It is for freedom that Christ has set me free, and you, too!

Step into freedom today; carry everything to God in prayer!


"What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer."

 "What a Friend We have in Jesus"


(*Another name used for this type of spiritual discipline is “healing prayer.”) 




Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...